Technical Update: First Fortnight of July
Reef’s Technical Update is a bi-weekly newsletter aiming to break down and represent the technical changes, integrations and news from the whole ecosystem in a language that all community members can understand.
- Reef Chain is now part of the CMC Community by CoinMarketCap. Keep a track of all our latest updates, news, articles, and posts here
- Get your wallets ready with some $REEF tokens as Sqwid, the first NFT marketplace built on Reef will be going live soon
- Reef announced the much awaited Reef Card early adopter program powered by BaanxGroup
Ecosystem & Partners
- Checkout what the Reef Ecosystem is BUIDLing amidst the bleeding red market. Here’s a list of things from our CEO & Founder, Denko Mancheski
- SoulsOfMeta a cross-game multi-chain Fun-2-Earn fantasy gaming metaverse of Blades and Sorcery is integrating with Reef
- Want to understand why Reef is a Gen III blockchain? Here is a crisp explanation from Reef team
- What makes Reef different from other Blockchians? Here’s a sweet and simple explanation
- Reef hosted a twitter space session where our CEO & Founder, Denko Mancheski deep dived into what’s going on inside the Reef ecosystem.
- The Reef team keeps building no matter what. So here is a sneak peak of Reef Swap. Projects are welcome to discuss listing on ReefSwap here
- Reef Chain
Reef Chain is getting ready for v9 launch. Expect to see it soon.
Initialization to get signers, tokens and NFTs have been simplified.
- Reef UI Kit
New components have been added to easily bootstrap Reef dApps and have a unified look and feel.
- Reef Explorer
Some visual updates and bug fixes have been made.
- Reef Browser Extension
The switch between testnet and mainnet has been improved.