Technical Update: First Fortnight of May
Reef’s Technical Update is a bi-weekly newsletter aiming to break down and represent the technical changes, integrations and news from the whole ecosystem in a language that all community members can understand.
Checkout the brand new addition to the Reef DApp Academy: HardHat guide (blog)
Ecosystem & Partners
- REEF DAB VERSE characters are coming soon to the Reef’s upcoming NFT Marketplace.
- Ever wondered if there could be a web3 equivalent to the CES event? CoinMarketCap’s "The Capital" Conference 2022 hosting on May 26-27 is exactly what everyone was waiting for! Register to secure a spot so you can hear what’s coming to the Reef ecosystem at the first glance.
- Meet our new ecosystem partner, 'Ispolink'.
- Upcoming: The first of its kind NFT project 'Private People Networks' will be opened for minting on 20th May.
- NFTs have made their way to the Reef App, making it one of the nearest native substrate implementations to display NFTs outside any marketplace.
- Introducing the new ‘Pools’ page, more interactive and simplified than ever before!
- Direct Reefscan (explorer) link provision for contracts of ReefEVM tokens.
Reef Explorer (Reefscan)
- V12 is public which features additions of contract transaction order, verification source, arguments assert and support for deleted contracts’ events.
- Updates to the EVM provider come with simplification of contract deployment by eliminating the need for adding parentheses after the contract name.
- Added support for license verification along with the existing contract verification.