Reef’s Technical Update is a bi-weekly newsletter aiming to break down and represent the technical changes, integrations, and news from the whole ecosystem in a language that all community members can understand.
- Reef hosted its first hands-on workshop where attendees learned to Deploy their ERC-20 token on the Reef Chain. This was the first one in a series of workshops that Reef will be hosting to help people BUIDL on Reef.
- Reef welcomed Chitransh Gupta as the newest member of Developer Relations who will be working on ensuring a fantastic Developer experience on Reef Chain.
Ecosystem & Partners
- Reef’s very own Derek Silva talked about Reef Chain on the DApp Radar Podcast hosted by Ben Gothard.
- Reef’s Head of Growth, Cassie Doubleday talked about the Reef Card launch and the future plans in a Twitter Spaces hosted by the Baanx group.
- Reef successfully completes Q2. Check out the blog here to see the notable milestones.
- The next country to reap the benefits of the Reef Card is Germany.
- Reef had an AMA with Binance where our CEO & Founder, Denko Mancheski deep dived into explaining some crucial developments happening in Reef Ecosystem.
- Reef team members attended the Blockchain Economy conference in Istanbul and met with the BRN metaverse team.
- Reef is hosting a Twitter Spaces in collaboration with Mapleblock to talk about the Reef Ecosystem & more.
Much-awaited v9 has been released to the Testnet.
- Mobile App
A basic MVP for iOS and Android is ready. The Beta version should be released. soon.
The Reef UI Kit for easy and consistent development of dApp on Reef has been released.
The indexer has been upgraded and adapted to v9 to support higher bps indexing.
The app has been released to manage the Reef Credit Card.
The design of ReefSwap pools trading platform is being implemented.